• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Crosson Ski Giveaway -- WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Ski-Giveaway-Crosson-Bode-Miller-Pugliese-SkiTalk-slider.jpg

Bode Miller and Crosson are giving away a pair of their Dissenter Seventy Eight skis.

Update: You can choose any size, 165cm, 175cm or 185cm length.​

Testers Snippet:
"I had a chance to ski these with Bode at Big Sky, and I can say with confidence that the Dissenter Seventy Eight will make skiers looking for an alternative to the mainstream premium options stand up and take notice. The base finish and structure of the Crossons are some of the best in the industry." --Phil Pugliese, SkiTalk Tester​

78 - Crosson Ski

Slice and Carve. There’s nothing like the feeling of a deep carved turn. To really lay it over, though, you need to fully trust your skis. A little wider than a traditional carving ski, the Seventy Eight is less reactive to help you cut through the softer stuff, while the wider radius gives you the confidence to really increase those angles on the groomed. Sporty while still being stable and direct, this ski has grip like no other. If you’re not used to carving, you’re in for a ride—and if you think you are, then get ready for a whole new experience. These skis have dimensions of: 165cm: Radius 14m, 175cm: 130–78–110 Radius 15m, 185cm: 134–78–110 Radius 16m.​

Winner is: @lone pine

CONTEST RULES
Winner will be chosen randomly through a number generator.
Only valid emails will be accepted; errors or typos will be not considered.
Emails may be shared between hosting site and participating sponsors.
Winner may be used for promotion purposes.
Contest ends on 1-19-21 at 3:00 pm PST.
Value of item is $970 (MSRP) plus the value of shipping.
Winner will be announced on SkiTalk and will also be notified via email at that time. Winner has 72 hr to claim prize after notification; otherwise a second winner will be chosen.

Last edited:

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0015.JPG
Phil Pugliese checking out Crosson Skis with Bode Miller at Big Sky.

Last edited:

wallyk

Would rather be ski'n
Skier
Awesome series and congrats on getting another major/leading figure in the ski industry to appear on SkiTalk......pretty nice feather in the cap.

Another sweet product give away......similar to Powerball or MegaMillions, I believe that this is my time to win!!!

@Philpug what are your impressions of the Crosson product and how does it compare to it's peers which I assume are the Croc 77, Stockli AX, Blossom Whiteout, Renoun Atlas..the $1100-900 flat price point is compelling and interesting.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Philpug what are your impressions of the Crosson product and how does it compare to it's peers which I assume are the Croc 77, Stöckli AX, Blossom Whiteout, Renoun Atlas..the $1100-900 flat price point is compelling and interesting.
The 175cm shows an 15m radius, it felt tighter than that but still can be worked at speed. It is a very playful ski and even with only 11mm of taper, the tail was able to be worked. The finish is the best of any ski I have seen out of the box.

OldJeep

Getting off the lift
Skier
Interesting that Full Tilt seems to have gone to standard flex descriptions this year. Used to be that they described their flex tongues in a 4-12? number

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Interesting that Full Tilt seems to have gone to standard flex descriptions this year. Used to be that they described their flex tongues in a 4-12? number
He said his cuffs were more like an 18! :eek:

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Now there's a hole in my quiver for Mid Atlantic this could fill. I got nothing in the 70s..

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Cool - Bode is rocking an optical camouflage helmet these days

Last edited:

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
The 175cm shows an 15m radius, it felt tighter than that but still can be worked at speed. It is a very playful ski and even with only 11mm of taper, the tail was able to be worked. The finish is the best of any ski I have seen out of the box.
Did you get to try other lengths besides the 175's? Was @Tricia on the same ski in a shorter length or a different model?

James

Out There
Instructor
Wasn’t Bode saying to go for the long one? 185cm? It was a bit hard to interpret.

jo3st3

Getting on the lift
Skier
:cool:

Sponsor

Staff online