• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Custom Skis from Lusti ... "The Mullet"

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
If you recall this past summer I got back into golf with the help of my friend from Cobra Golf, link HERE. As a thank you, myself and a few others wanted to do something special for him. With the design talents of @Dave Petersen we did a custom graphic Lusti PC77 for him. Thank You @Premier Skis for making it happen.
IMG_0595.jpeg
IMG_0599.jpeg
IMG_0596.jpeg
IMG_0594.jpeg

Note the art on the tail, here is his picture
ben schom.jpg

Please also note, that Lusti is available for doing one-off ski graphics, contact Mike at @Premier Skis for details.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Worth it!

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
If you recall this past summer I got back into golf with the help of my friend from Cobra Golf, link HERE. As a thank you, myself and a few others wanted to do something special for him. With the design talents of @Dave Petersen we did a custom graphic Lusti PC77 for him. Thank You @Premier Skis for making it happen.
View attachment 188290 View attachment 188291 View attachment 188294 View attachment 188295
Note the art on the tail, here is his picture
View attachment 188296

Please also note, that Lusti is available for doing one-off ski graphics, contact Mike at @Premier Skis for details.

That’s absolutely brilliant!
The “scratches” on the tails are a touch of genius.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

FlimFlamvanHam

Putting on skis
Skier
I fully expect a dude like that to look exactly as he does in those pics, from the neck up, when he is skiing. (ie: Oakleys and no head gear (toque; helmet or otherwise) regardless of temperature).

Those skis are a heckuva unique and thoughtful gift. Well done.

Sponsor