• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cycling Picture Thread

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Post up images of CYCLING!!!

bikeart2.jpg

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Kelso Conservation Area..nice day for a cool ride.

Resizer_16342428174230.jpg

My buddy's old race components I built up onto a "new" frame..Schwinn Paramount 70. Great frame. He wanted old school.. :)
Resizer_16342428174231.jpg

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
But that doesn't look like Screamin" Mimi's...
Bingo!

When covid started they were allowed to put a barrier (in my photo) across the little cul de sac in front to create outdoor seating. So if you haven't been there since last March, you wouldn't recognize that part.

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Bingo!

When covid started they were allowed to put a barrier (in my photo) across the little cul de sac in front to create outdoor seating. So if you haven't been there since last March, you wouldn't recognize that part.
I've been by there since Covid, but may not have noticed the barrier. I'm having trouble picturing a cul-de-sac at that intersection. Such great ice cream!

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
I've been by there since Covid, but may not have noticed the barrier. I'm having trouble picturing a cul-de-sac at that intersection. Such great ice cream!
I don't know what to call it, but it isn't exactly a cul-de-sac. One end was already blocked off before covid, so blocking the other was a no-brainer. Kind of like a beer garden, but an ice cream garden :)

Screenshot 2021-10-14 194454.png

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
This is from the Great River Ride, which is an autumn ride in central MA. There are many flavors but I tend towards the 100k version as this is a rather hilly ride. This picture, at an old cemetery, is very appropriate as it is a rest stop after the '27 Poles' climb. The name comes from the fact from bottom to top (and quite steep!) you can count off the 27 telephone pole on the side of the road. It is a bit disheartening!

But they serve us up hot baked potatoes for our trouble!!! (Another local ride serves up hot maple syrup shots for summiting.)

GRR 08 8.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online