• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dear Atomic, Thank you for the Club Sport 130

Don'tfit

Putting on skis
Skier
I see the Atomic person puts in a lot of effort on the interweb educating so here's a shout out for making such a great boot model and sticking with it.

Thank you for not dumbing it down and making it so %^$#%$%^ upright. Thank you for allowing the customer so many ways to fit it to our preference and to have such a solid platform.

Thank you for the performance and the lower shell that does not buckle when you're at your maximum fighting to stay on your line.

Thank you for making it tolerable for the bootfitter and not racking up a couple thou in lost wages and travel fussing to get it correct.

Awesome Boot!

onenerdykid

Product Manager, Atomic Ski Boots
Masterfit Bootfitter
Manufacturer
I see the Atomic person puts in a lot of effort on the interweb educating so here's a shout out for making such a great boot model and sticking with it.

Thank you for not dumbing it down and making it so %^$#%$%^ upright. Thank you for allowing the customer so many ways to fit it to our preference and to have such a solid platform.

Thank you for the performance and the lower shell that does not buckle when you're at your maximum fighting to stay on your line.

Thank you for making it tolerable for the bootfitter and not racking up a couple thou in lost wages and travel fussing to get it correct.

Awesome Boot!
Thanks for the shoutout and taking the time to share that. It's genuinely appreciated and you're absolutely welcome.

Our Hawx & Hawx XTD boots tend to get all of attention these days, but rest assured we will never not have a boot like the Redster CS. Downhill performance is our life-blood and I think this boot exemplifies that. It's embraced by so many different skiers from the ex-racer, to the instructor, to our Freeride World Tour athletes and is an internal favorite here at Atomic's headquarters.

:beercheer:

Sponsor

Staff online