• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Delorean is back??!!

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
I wish them luck - but I don't hold much hope for anything beyond a limo-tint-windowed shell car in August.

The renderings are a bit ~handwavy - but I really think the 1 door for 2 seats access would have worked better as a 1+2 seater with the driver front center.

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
"The Alpha5 is a representation of the past 40 years of DeLorean"

Hasn't DeLorean been bankrupt and a dead company for the past 40 years? And that's what the Alpha 5 represents????

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Seems like you can market anything. The Delorean name stands for nothing but failure,corruption, cocaine and shafting the UK taxpayer. I get post mortem that Back to the Future got them cult status but always thought the creative decision to use DMCs was a bit of an irionic joke.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Seems like you can market anything. The Delorean name stands for nothing but failure,corruption, cocaine and shafting the UK taxpayer. I get post mortem that Back to the Future got them cult status but always thought the creative decision to use DMCs was a bit of an irionic joke.

:D Who's going to play Colin Chapman/ Lotus this time around?

The renderings prove DMC 2.0 don't have access to anyone even close to Giugiaro's talent.

James

Out There
Instructor
Hmmm…are these the guys that “bought” Saddleback and declared their intentions to make it the premier ski area in North America?

bbbradley

Out on the slopes
Skier
Spotted today!

Attachments

• 20220608_144317.jpg
    20220608_144317.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 10

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
I saw a real one, running, on the street a couple of weeks ago when I was riding my bike.

bbbradley

Out on the slopes
Skier
The one above is at a trade show in SF (actually...there are 2! 2 vendors had the same idea. ).

There is one in Boston I see on thr Pike in a regular basis...they guy commutes in it I guess.

Sponsor

Staff online