• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Doby Man

Out on the slopes
Skier
Be careful when using this med. The common symptom of premature ejection can cause performance anxiety which makes you need even more Disafear. An insidiously vicious cycle.

dxO0pAJ_2nq6e3GYM1Kpw6Gj-2h-2atNXOw_O-Au1QYHWMn_ZHs8xXnJy9AmFcL9NS42tEjcqzjML7QbZqOGIOeK8Jgd06CFRblVZQ43JIUAZ82-0vAj9uhBlzpPxzenV3QXhWXl

For those suffering the dejection of premature ejection, Disabeer may be a better alternative.

kVHcxjeu-TNddiUnpnSUrczuuTcKwH5whKkBI4tG__9Xo5zJdTRqSVC-MlrfXobXzubySfSiigleo5QpIoSe5jJYd9cRprgUJNhOOgfpOh9Sqdt1J_wcg8AjJ2SRapWhQQoDzknR

Disclaimer: Alcoholism may occur, as user may experience dropping out of school, staying single, being evicted from parents basement (thanks a lot ... Mom) and maintaining the status of being “between jobs” for an extended period of time. In other words, available to ski all day, every day.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Bump for the fun of it.

wiread

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I missed it the first time, so many good lines from that. I will not be taking any at this stage of my life, but I sure hope many others do, and take video while on Disafear and post here.

Reactions: tch

Sponsor