• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Discontinued foods or drinks that you miss

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I have caught both and eaten fresh filleds of both and I am hard pressed to tell the difference. My largest Cod fish is 22 lbs and my largest Pollock is between 3 - 4 lbs, the size of the fish does make a difference in the taste the smaller are better tasting than the bigger fish. It has become very difficult to catch Pollock around here and you can still catch the occasional Cod locally.

All I can say is "we can".

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Tried the wild berry, wasn't a fan at all. Not sure about the tropical. If I could buy a bag of just lime and grape skittles I'd be happy.
I like lemon, lime, and orange. The red and purple ones can go away.

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
And for me it's Vernors
It's slowly making its way west, and I can get it in the 12 packs in Colorado, but it hasn't made its way much further.

I do, occasionally find it in a mixer aisle where liquor is served....until....
Today!
I was shopping at our local grocery store and found it in 6 packs!
Granted it's not as affordable as it is in Michigan, but at least I can get a quick fix from time to time as a special treat.

View attachment 174284
My hubby drinks the diet Vernor's. To me, it still reminds me of being sick as a kid, since that’s the only time we ever had it. I can use it in a mixed drink, but still don’t really drink it straight.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks... I guess I'll just have to ski faster. :D
Gravity is your friend. Mass helps with gravity. Skinny people (in general) are slower on the flats than heavier people. Ask me how I know!

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Funny how social media impacts stuff like this.

How many of these people who are outraged will actually buy