• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dominator Wax - Average Joe

Jacques

Workin' It on Skis Best I Can
Skier
Sharp scraper is the key. And no, they shouldn't be scrapped of in 5min but just as every other wax... 30+min. It's not just top of the wax that matters. At least for me, scrapping cold wax is much more pleasant work then scrapping off warm waxes, but main difference is, scrapper with cold waxes last for one ski, with hot it last for 2 pairs.
Thanks for the tips. By the way love your wax videos on YouTube! Extreme detailed and great information!
I beg to differ, but Dominator says 15 minutes max cooling to scrape off the hard waxes in the FFC and Elite wax lines.

Your welcome teleman.

Jacques

Workin' It on Skis Best I Can
Skier
I beg to differ, but Dominator says 15 minutes max cooling to scrape off the hard waxes in the FFC and Elite wax lines.

Your welcome teleman.
Okay @teleman , I'm going to need to correct myself here. After some communication with the Dominator man himself, here is how he likes it done.
With all the hard waxes lightly scrape at 15 minutes or so, then wait for an hour for the wax to anneal, scrape again and brush very well with a fine steel/horsehair brush.
So I stand corrected on the 15 min. maximum. I simply misinterpreted the instructions.

TS
T

teleman

Booting up
Skier
Thanks guys for the info. Got some snow this week in Wyoming. I plan on busting out my rock skis this weekend!

Sponsor

Staff online