• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dope Snow clothing question

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I have a friend who contacted me about Dope Snow clothing.
I had only heard of them once or twice before.
Has anyone here had experience?

Powder High

Getting off the lift
Skier

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
I'm in SoCal, it's everywhere.

SpeedyKevin

Out on the slopes
Skier
If i can recall, dope is apart of montec. Decent value for the price.

Here's a review (not mine)

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thanks you all. I'll let Beth know.

DanishRider

Getting off the lift
Skier
All four daughters have Dopesnow kits, so have some experience with it. Swedish brand that also make Montec, and are a direct to consumer brand. For a quite cheap price, you get pretty “dope” wear, that looks really good, quality is pretty good when considering the price, and all the daughters are near religious about the brand.
do not hesitate to reach out, if you need any Intel about the stuff they make :)

Last edited:
TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
All four daughters have Dopesnow kits, so have some experience with it. Swedish brand that also make Montec, and are a direct to consumer brand. For a quite cheap price, you get pretty “dope” wear, that looks really good, quality is pretty good when considering the price, and all the daughters are near religious about the brand.
do not hesitate to reach out, if you need any Intel about the stuff they make
I was thinking (in the back of my mind) that I had heard of Dope Snow and realized that a new member joined this past week that may have a connection to Monte
@Geargenie
As always we love to have industry people join the site.

DanishRider

Getting off the lift
Skier
I do love some of the looks. But warmth for me is an issue. 60g in the body is not enough for eastern Canada.
Size up and wear something warm under - Seems to be the theme with their wear. My daughters all wear something under - It appears to be something in between a shell and a padded jacket in most of their models.

Yo Momma

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I agree w/ @Jilly After Wifey and I looked at their line up, seems to be more oriented to skiing South as opposed to Canada, VT, ME, NH.... Looks good though. I like their overall spin on fashion. Just curious... Why do you think they call it "Dope"??? :huh::popcorn:.... Sorry couldn't resist!

Geargenie

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
As said above, they provide really good value on their gear, which is clearly targeted to the "average skier". I like the style of this one:
https://www.dopesnow.com/akin-w-ski-jacket-women-grey-camo ...though I wouldn't venture off-piste in all-white snow gear for obvious reasons :rolleyes:

And yes, Montec and Dope are owned by the same people, but Montec offers more technical gear, with 20k waterproofing and breathability as a standard. So I'd personally chose gear from them over gear from Dope:
https://www.montecwear.com/dune-w-ski-jacket-women-light-grey-black-metal-blue

jt10000

步步高升
Skier
Love the look of some of the Dope and Montec stuff. I've seen both "live" and they look the same in-person: hip.

Sponsor