• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

DPS Phantom Glide

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I was looking at skis on and inline site and in addition to a binding mounting option the offered a DPS Phantom Glide opition. Anyone have any experience with this product/approach? I’d love to hear what some of the shop guys hear think about thIs as well as others.

Jersey Skier

aka RatherPlayThanWork or Gary
Skier
I was looking at skis on and inline site and in addition to a binding mounting option the offered a DPS Phantom Glide opition. Anyone have any experience with this product/approach? I’d love to hear what some of the shop guys hear think about thIs as well as others.

Here's 31 pages to keep you busy.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Rather than starting a new thread I decided to bump an old one but take it in a different direction. How is the DPS Phantom product doing, is it still "a thing"? Did it live up to the hype after being available a couple seasons now? Part of me was thinking all along that it might fail simply because most of us like to work on our skis almost as much as we enjoy skiing them. What are everyone's thoughts about it now that we've had enough time to see how well it works and what people prefer long term??