• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dynastar Version of Rossignol Forza

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
No. The Forza is Rossignol specific? Do you not like red?

TS
RoninSkier

RoninSkier

Getting off the lift
Skier
I am 67 used to rip. Now just try to rip - still can once in awhile. Looking for a poppy but sorta damp super carvers - has been racer, old man performance skis.
Have always been a Rossi & Dynastar fan back to the Strato 102 & 105 and the Gold colored Courses with the red anti vib fob on shovels.

I am on hand me down rossi MT TIs 175 R15 & ST TIs 172 R14. I particularly like the MT TI but would like something with a little more punch, close to the ST in responsiveness & SR performance.

I tried a student / friends Dynastar 973 173cm R14 for a couple of hours this weekend and really liked them.

When I saw the Forzas they reminded me of the old short lived Dynastar CR 74 & 78 Pros
I never skied them, I was out of commission for family medical, but had couple of student/friends with them and they loved them. I think the Dynastar graphics white/blue for the 74 and black for the 78 are more classy than the Rossi.

I hope Dynastar brings the CR back with the Forzas's super side cut but Dynastars 963 build

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
OP if you’re hankering for some Dynastar, check out TheLastHunt.com ( Canadian site ) for deals on Dynastar 963 or 763. They often have further short-term sales with added discounts. The 963 is down 30% to $805 $C but they had an additional 25% off earlier last week, bringing it to about $605 $C and free shipping. I too really like the Dynastar graphics, and their rounded tip vs squared off.

Sponsor

Staff online