• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Egg nog: Nectar of the gods or evil flemmy goo?

Egg nog: yes or no?

• It is the reason for the season. Prove me wrong

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • I'd rather swallow a slug

Votes: 27 48.2%

• Total voters

Powder High

Getting off the lift
Skier
Egg nog without eggs or sugar.

Locally there's a nog sold by a local grocery that is sugar free. Pretty good, but still has that gross sticky egg goo.

My wife is the opposite. She's a sugar addict and likes the egg goo.

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier
We have Dygert's Dairy- they make the best White and Chocolate milk, 1/2& 1/2 and OMG the Eggnog is really good- thankfully they sell it in small containers- my other half doesn't like it so it's all mine.

1668973706170.png

Fuller

Semi Local
Skier
Flemm or phlegm? I prefer the all natural ingredients, no carrageenan, artificial sweeteners or non dairy for me. I like my phlegm as phlegmy as it can get, then as much alcohol as it takes to choke it down!

Phlegm is one of those words that grosses me out like a car crash you can't ignore.
Do you ever see a thread and instantly think up something witty and original but then find that your December 22, 2020 self has already done it better? It makes me wonder how many times I bore people with the same old stories when I don't have the benefit of the internet to remind me.

Anyway, I'm just here for the phlegm...

TS
Andy Mink

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Do you ever see a thread and instantly think up something witty and original but then find that your December 22, 2020 self has already done it better? It makes me wonder how many times I bore people with the same old stories when I don't have the benefit of the internet to remind me.

Anyway, I'm just here for the phlegm...
My grandmother used to tell me the same thing at the same spot on the highway. I figured as long as it was the same story without new "embellishments" all was good!

Seldomski

All words are made up
Skier
More proof of the evils of mayonnaise...

Seriously though, this sounds more like a "Chopped" challenge.

In the basket for the dessert round: mayonnaise, nutmeg, and brandy. You have 20 minutes.

Somewhat tempted to make the mayo version for a party and the normal way. One pitcher labeled "for friends" and the other "for enemies."

Sponsor

Staff online