• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Empty Last Year's Collection (Lenz Socks & Mittens, Patagonia Shells, CP Helmet, KJUS etc)

cjasus730

On the cutting edge of Skiing and Tech.
Skier
Hi All!

Have a ton of luxe-type stuff from last season that I figure maybe some of y'all could use.

I'm open to trading for someone's used DPS 105+ powder skis, and/or for skins/frame AT bindings.
Available to meet in for trade in NJ or Denver.

If we do a sale, will send customary 10% to PG.
Also, edit: For the socks (just the socks), I can only give 5% to this incredible forum.

- Lenz Heated Socks (Size M) $230 (Retail $450+?)
5.0 + RCB 1200
These are smart controlled by your phone, really cool stuff, and it works amazingly well.
Brand new, never used!

- Lenz Heated Mitten (Size M/8) $200 (Retail $465)
Mittens are brand new, never used. Batteries are used for about one-two seasons.
These are smart controlled by your phone, really cool stuff, and it works amazingly well. Uses same batteries as socks and swappable.

- CP Carachillo Helmet (White, Size M, Photochromatic lens) $200 (Retail $425)

- Patagonia Insulated Jacket (Blue, Medium) $150 (Retail $400?)
Has about 5-6 days of use.

- Patagonia Insulated Pants (Black, Medium) $150 (Retail $400?)

Have some other KJUS/Bogner jackets and pants (for women also)... PM me if you're looking for this sort of stuff please and we can arrange a trade!

Attachments

• IMG_9542.JPG
    IMG_9542.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_9544.JPG
    IMG_9544.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 64
  • tempImager5ijCu.png
    tempImager5ijCu.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_9428.jpeg
    IMG_9428.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_9511.jpeg
    IMG_9511.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
TS
C

cjasus730

Skier
What model are the pants and how is the fit?
@Phelmut

I'm not sure what the model name is, but I attached as below the Patagonia model number if that helps you. I can tell you they were purchased in Salt Lake City Patagonia
store in or around Feb 2016 (and used once or twice for that trip) and just hanging around since.

I would say fit is medium (Not slim, not loose).

Attachments

• IMG_9585.JPG
    IMG_9585.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 34

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@Phelmut

I'm not sure what the model name is, but I attached as below the Patagonia model number if that helps you. I can tell you they were purchased in Salt Lake City Patagonia
store in or around Feb 2016 (and used once or twice for that trip) and just hanging around since.

I would say fit is medium (Not slim, not loose).
Manufactured fall of 2015 (FA15).I just looked up Patagonia’s certificate of compliance, and the style number comes up as Men’s Powder Bowl Pants - Short.
999205AA-93FF-4C7B-A5D2-616A933F2CAA.jpeg

Last edited:

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Do you have the RCB 1200 battery sets for both the Lenz socks and the mittens? I already own a few pairs of their socks, have to check the size I wear. Interested in the mittens for sure.

TS
C

cjasus730

Skier
Do you have the RCB 1200 battery sets for both the Lenz socks and the mittens? I already own a few pairs of their socks, have to check the size I wear. Interested in the mittens for sure.

Hey David,
The Lenz socks are brand new full kits with brand new RCB 1200 sets.
The Lenz mittens came just with mittens, but I'm selling them with a set of 1200s that have some use on them.

Bottom line, both are being sold with different sets of batteries. FYI- I have 3 sets of those Lenz socks.

Also, edit: For the socks (just the socks), I can only give 5% to this incredible forum.

TS
C

cjasus730

Skier
Update regarding what's available below:

Available to meet in for trade in NJ or Utah.

- Lenz Heated Socks (Size M) $270 (Retail $450+?) -- ONE PAIR LEFT
5.0 + RCB 1200
These are smart controlled by your phone, really cool stuff, and it works amazingly well.
Brand new, never used!

- Lenz Heated Mitten (Size M/8) $200 (Retail $465) -- SOLD
Mittens are brand new, never used. Batteries are used for about one-two seasons.
These are smart controlled by your phone, really cool stuff, and it works amazingly well. Uses same batteries as socks and swappable.

- CP Carachillo Helmet (White, Size M, Photochromatic lens) $200 (Retail $425) -- SOLD

- Patagonia Insulated Jacket (Blue, Medium) $150 (Retail $400?)

- Patagonia Insulated Pants (Black, Medium) $150 (Retail $400?)

Have some other KJUS/Bogner jackets and pants (for women also)... PM me if you're looking for this sort of stuff please and we can arrange a trade!

TS
C

cjasus730

Skier
Question for all?-
How can I donate to Pugski a specific amount? On the donate page, it's just incremental values like $10/50 etc.

jack545

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Would you consider separating the socks and battery pack? Interested in the RCB 1200.

TS
C

cjasus730

Skier
Would you consider separating the socks and battery pack? Interested in the RCB 1200.
Sorry; of Lenz gear I only have a pair of Gloves (1 pair S, Women's 1 pair XS Women's - $90 ea), and a pair of 4.0 socks, M, $120.
No batteries left :(

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Sorry; of Lenz gear I only have a pair of Gloves (1 pair S, Women's 1 pair XS Women's - $90 ea), and a pair of 4.0 socks, M, $120.
No batteries left :(
I'm interested in the Small mittens, as somewhere around here I have the socks and batteries. Question, though--how old are the mittens? My battery packs are several years old and I want to make sure they are compatible.

TS
C

cjasus730

Skier
I'm interested in the Small mittens, as somewhere around here I have the socks and batteries. Question, though--how old are the mittens? My battery packs are several years old and I want to make sure they are compatible.
Answered/ explained on PM!

Sponsor

Staff online