• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Enforcer 104 frees to arrive today! Tried em?

Hankj

Out on the slopes
Skier
Me too, working on it, and like you one hip drops a little bit more than the other. You're definitely not stiff though! You move around and bend in ways that make sense. It's a learned skill I think really getting that deep hip drop worked out.

Last edited:
TS
cragginshred

cragginshred

Getting off the lift
Skier
This snow is perfect! For 66-68 mm carvers. :ogbiggrin: This is the snow my own dreams are made of. Click into a pair of cheater GSs and go to town!:ogbiggrin:
C’mon man, you are good enough, ditch them fat thingies and get a pair of real skis.
Man I'm telling you these have become my daily drivers. They are super fun. On icy am's I can pull out the Stockli AR's or my Mantras but I am super happy with the varied conditions performance of the 104's

locknload

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
They really are fantastic in 80 to 90% of the conditions you will encounter in the Sierra.

These have been my daily driver for 3 years and you do ski them quite well. They can be heavy on non-soft days...but as long you can be athletic and drive them (which you seem to) you'll love them.

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I think you're railing them! I mean once you get there you can clearly see that you're cutting ruts in the middle 70-80 percent of each turn. Still banging a little bit of spray out sideways, but those are some damn heavy skis and they're going to knock a lot of snow around regardless

The spray will be minimized when he gets off these bulldozers and gets on proper carving ski.
Now it is like trying to do Lord of the dance stuff in a pair of La Sportiva Olympus Mons. :ogbiggrin:
Next vid-same snow, 68 mm ski please. :ogbiggrin:

TS
cragginshred

cragginshred

Getting off the lift
Skier
The spray will be minimized when he gets off these bulldozers and gets on proper carving ski.
Now it is like trying to do Lord of the dance stuff in a pair of La Sportiva Olympus Mons. :ogbiggrin:
Next vid-same snow, 68 mm ski please. :ogbiggrin:
My narrowest ski is 84 and is much heavier than the 104's which have wood in the tip and tails -hence the low swing weight.

I will be filming this Friday with attempts to carve with more angulation. Likely use Montero AR's

Sponsor