• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Comparison Review Enforcer vs. Brahma

Gnarvin

Putting on skis
Skier
It looks like the Enforcer is the 100? So they have a 100mm ski on one foot and a 88mm ski on the other foot?

TS
Erik Timmerman

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
I'm not really sure what size the Enforcer was, but I think it is 100.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
That's hilarious. Skiing with two different skis on came up recently in a conversation my husband had with a fellow instructor. If it can be done on skis, my husband has probably done it at some point in his life. I can't imagine skiing two different widths, though. And not a small difference, either.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Different skis on each foot could become a new thing........like xc snowboarding. Great video!

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Did stuff like that all the time as kids! Haha

Those look like 2015 Bonafides which were 98mm with a similar “family feel” to Enforcer 100.
Bigger difference would be high speed carving on firmer snow with the reduced taper and longer turning radius of the Bonafide. If lots of days on that Bonafide, that edge grip advantage might be gone though.

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Different skis on each foot could become a new thing........
I know - put a narrow ski on one foot for skiing on piste and a wider ski on the other foot for skiing off piste. The perfect one ski quiver! No matter where you ski, every other turn will feel great!

Seldomski

All words are made up
Skier
Did stuff like that all the time as kids! Haha

Those look like 2015 Bonafides which were 98mm with a similar “family feel” to Enforcer 100.
Bigger difference would be high speed carving on firmer snow with the reduced taper and longer turning radius of the Bonafide. If lots of days on that Bonafide, that edge grip advantage might be gone though.
Yeah the color of the Brahmas threw me off. Are Brahma and Bonafide the same color now?