• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Enve Custom Bike Builders round-up. Bike lovers need to see this

TS
Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
And, I officially put my name on Bingham Built's frame build list. Should be ready for Spring. It should be my "death" frame. Meaning It will be sold at my estate sale :).

So far,

71* HA
73 STA
72 BB drop
Clearance for a 43 tire
Longer Steerer tube (for when Im not as flexible :) ).
Will be looking at possibly making the reach longer and dropping my stem from 100 to 90.
Will go with a clean look, etched Bingham logo

porting over almost everything on my Moots
AXS
Chris King silver headset & BB
Enve Fork
Enve G23 wheels
Enve Gravel bars
Eriksen/Bingham Seat post Ti
Moot ti Stem or Eriksen Stem

Working with Katie Lindquist Eriksen, (Kents wife who previously owned Bingham Built and one of the original welders at Moots) to design the Seat stays and rear stays as well as tubing diameter specifically for gravel. We haven't delved into the details yet but she has some def' ideas that aren't the typical stock offerings.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^ Cool beans, @Ron!

I've got one of their ti seatposts on my fatbike. Flawless craftsmanship.

Nevertheless, I see enough Bike Whore in you that I'm calling BS on the "death bike" claim! :ogbiggrin:

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
no, that's the goal; to have a custom frame that needs no replacement. I am sure I will replace the groupset in the future. Rolling art.

Jersey Skier

aka RatherPlayThanWork or Gary
Skier
no, that's the goal; to have a custom frame that needs no replacement. I am sure I will replace the groupset in the future. Rolling art.

So will there be cable stops or internal routing holes or do you just hope there is AXS forever?

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
of course, AXS isn’t cable free, I need to discus this more. There can be rattling even with internal routing so I want to know what his thoughts are. I’m fine either way. On a gravel bike, whatever is best. Im fine with external if it means a quieter bike.

Last edited:

Sponsor