• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Epic Pass shipping time

Seahaven

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Just a quick question- how long did it take for your Epic Pass to be shipped out? I expected that I would eventually see a shipping date on the website or that I would get an email (or the actual pass in the mail). Not worried- I know that I can have it printed at the mountain, if we ever get there- just curious how long it took for others.

Jersey Skier

aka RatherPlayThanWork or Gary
Skier
Just a quick question- how long did it take for your Epic Pass to be shipped out? I expected that I would eventually see a shipping date on the website or that I would get an email (or the actual pass in the mail). Not worried- I know that I can have it printed at the mountain, if we ever get there- just curious how long it took for others.

Forgot I didn't receive mine yet. I figure I'll be fighting for a refund before long as state travel restrictions grow.

irishnc

Booting up
Skier
I haven't received my family's passes yet. Will not need until 18 December (provided Northstar/Heavenly are open).

TS
Seahaven

Seahaven

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I ordered mine on October 28th, so it hasn't been a ridiculous amount of time. Just wondering how long it took for others.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
I only get a new pass when I ask for it. They automatically renew your last used pass if you had one.

If you lose your pass and get a new one reissued, but later find the original, hang on to it. They can activate any recent pass at the ticket window relieving you of having to pay for a replacement. TBH, though, I've never had to pay for a replacement. The trick, if you have more than one pass, is to know which one is the active one. I checked at the ticket office before going up on the mountain to be sure the pass I thought was current was actually current. It was. ;-)

TS
Seahaven

Seahaven

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I haven't had an epic pass before. I wouldn't have expected a new one if I already had a pass.

raytseng

Making fresh tracks
Skier
If you change pass types (e.g. from local<->Full<->other), in my experience that triggers them to send you a new pass...as the pass label reflects your status and resort icons on the pass have changed.

Captain Furious

A ticking time bomb of fury
Skier
I ordered mine in mid-October and I still haven't received it. I'm wondering if I ever will.

Pierre

Putting on skis
Skier
I ordered mine the 30th of September and have not received it yet. My brother bought on September 16 and got his a month ago.

Flo

Getting on the lift
Skier
Oh, so if we opted for the same pass than last year they don't ship a new one?

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Oh, so if we opted for the same pass than last year they don't ship a new one?
I don't recall being asked when I renewed if I wanted a new piece of plastic. For the last 20 years I basically just used the one from the previous year until I lost one and I got a new one made up at the pass office. Whatever the last one I used the previous year works in the current year.

Last edited:

Seldomski

All words are made up
Skier
I ordered one just before they expired the credit from last season. I got it in the mail a day or two ago.

TS
Seahaven

Seahaven

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Just got mine yesterday, 12/8. Cool thing is that I already had it printed at the mountain, so now I have a backup pass just in case.
Not that I would ever lose anything- or misplace things indefinitely.;)

Jersey Skier

aka RatherPlayThanWork or Gary
Skier
Just got mine yesterday, 12/8. Cool thing is that I already had it printed at the mountain, so now I have a backup pass just in case.
Not that I would ever lose anything- or misplace things indefinitely.;)

I emailed Epic asking about picking up my pass at the mountain. It's been 5 days and no reply.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January