• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
Goran M.

Goran M.

Getting off the lift
Inactive
Low temps are keeping things interesting and hi cloud is making sure that everything is a "OK" ... but ...

We want "spring" skiing ...

I hope no rain, but winter should exit ...

Unusual low temps ...

Nobody

Out of my mind, back in five.
Skier
Today,snow and weather were nice here. Temp on the rise. We had a ball with our threeandahalf y.o. and my nearlyeighty y.o. mother skiing the easy and sunny slopes of Passo Tonale (afka Adamello ski , aka Pontedilegno-Tonale, now).
Not many ppl on the groomed trails, and a lot of freeriders/AT skiers around ...
Off pistes were tracked everywhere I was looking, mostly on the NE-N-NW faces.

TS
Goran M.

Goran M.

Getting off the lift
Inactive
Truly “spring” skiing in La Thuile today ...

Fourclaz, Belvedere and Picollo San Bernardo were the real treat in the afternoon. Forecast and real conditions seem to be apart ...
Spring forward (or back - can’t figure out the nonsense) made the day ... weird !

TS
Goran M.

Goran M.

Getting off the lift
Inactive
CA9B1011-65F4-4E69-8D2B-086C6CAF4F81.jpeg

From left to right: Motive/Pugski, Monte Bianco, Dente del Gigante, Grandes Jorasses .

Fresh snow overnight, ideal temps and some high clouds - perfect spring conditions.

Nobody

Out of my mind, back in five.
Skier
Here it is rainy up until 1200 mt asl, snowy at 1600-1800, it snowed overnight but new snow is heavy with water , temps are highr...hope tomorrow will be better, or at least sunny.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January