• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Fantastic skiing

slow-line-fast

Out on the slopes
Inactive
Low tide, well below average this season. I guess he really wanted to ski that line.

The Bietschhorn vid from last year. His skis suffer everywhere he goes :geek: Respect

TS
R

Rod9301

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Probably, and skiing stuff that very few people can ski.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I kept expecting a payoff where all his work gets him to a beautiful open snowfield. Still waiting.
Me too. No denying that's hard and takes a mix of crazy skills and crazy but I was thinking it was a brutal entry for glorious untracked goodness.

slow-line-fast

Out on the slopes
Inactive
Me too. No denying that's hard and takes a mix of crazy skills and crazy but I was thinking it was a brutal entry for glorious untracked goodness.
Simply brutal, which is how it can remain available as a first descent in the Alps. If there were any skiing reward as a ski descent, it would have been skied before. And should be skied again, depending on one’s priorities.

Fuller

Semi Local
Skier
I would never make the climb to the top, but If somehow I found myself up there I would still be there - waiting for the giant eagles to pluck me off the mountain and take me back to The Shire.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
He get a little backseat in a few spots ;) I bet his feet were aching after that one.

Cool how he holds the poles. A good tactic for leaning into a steep slope.

Sponsor

Staff online