• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Fernie family video stoke - Must watch

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Last edited:

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Little one can be so amazing. Had a private with a little guy yesterday, maybe 3. I don't get the little ones so they must have really been shorthanded. What a gas! The little guy wouldn't go into the SOP 'little kid power wedge' , but would parallel turn anywhere so that is what we did. Figure when he needs to physiology will take him there. Way better hockey stop than most of my adult students get to that early.
Nobody had told the kid he couldn't do things, so he did them.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Little one can be so amazing. Had a private with a little guy yesterday, maybe 3. I don't get the little ones so they must have really been shorthanded. What a gas! The little guy wouldn't go into the SOP 'little kid power wedge' , but would parallel turn anywhere so that is what we did. Figure when he needs to physiology will take him there. Way better hockey stop than most of my adult students get to that early.
Nobody had told the kid he couldn't do things, so he did them.
I remember meeting up with @spencer one day at Northstar when he had a group of kids. He used the mountain bike terrain off piste to teach them extension and flexion. It was pretty cool to see the kids intuitively do it when given the proper terrain and incentive to make it fun.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I've gotten sucked into his videos.

Check this one out.
Its okay to fall.