• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Finally have a home in the Mountains

Eric@ict

Out on the slopes
Skier
We had been looking since last June, got beat out by people with very deep pockets and less sense than me (hard to believe) 5 different times. Had to move a little further south than we wanted but still beautiful and less than 1hr to Breck in the winter. On Indian Mountain in Park County. We will be doing Airbnb when we are not there. Yes, we will have discounts Skitalk members.
Photo Feb 28, 10 49 24 AM.jpg
Photo Feb 21, 9 14 34 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 21, 9 17 40 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 28, 10 49 24 AM.jpg

justaute

Graceful Bowling Ball
Skier
We had been looking since last June, got beat out by people with very deep pockets and less sense than me (hard to believe) 5 different times. Had to move a little further south than we wanted but still beautiful and less than 1hr to Breck in the winter. On Indian Mountain in Park County. We will be doing Airbnb when we are not there. Yes, we will have discounts SkiTalk members.
View attachment 133507 View attachment 133508 View attachment 133509 View attachment 133507

Congratulations! Looks fantastic.

p.s. Tell you what...perhaps we should do an exchange between your place and my house (about 23 minutes from Snowbasin); unfortunately, my house is only on the bench of a mountain, not in the wilderness like yours. :)

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Beautiful! Enjoy it.

James

Out There
Instructor
Very nice! Congrats.
Another cleaning of the cedar siding is in order on that NW? side. For finishes, oy vey, it’s a messy world. I like Sansin but have only used their deck stain.

TS
Eric@ict

Eric@ict

Out on the slopes
Skier
Very nice! Congrats.
Another cleaning of the cedar siding is in order on that NW? side. For finishes, oy vey, it’s a messy world. I like Sansin but have only used their deck stain.
Waiting for July. Then spending a couple weeks doing just that.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Is the moose in the last picture real and what structure is the photo taken from? Where's the driveway?

Nice house and cool spot looks about 7 or 8x the price of my getaway.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Congrats ... gives you some southern routes to Monarch, Wolf and Taos for variety ... not that you're lacking it with closer places.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Nice!!
Its always exciting to see people find a gem like that.
:toast

Goose

Out on the slopes
Skier
Well,....with summer approaching, id be out on that deck with a good whiskey and cigar every evening.
Heck, id be doing the same thing in winter too...lol
Good luck to you and im jealous.