• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Find my pants

James

Out There
Instructor

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
I might contribute if Tony would wear any of those.

The contour breaker black and whites would totally work with his jacket.

The Olympic pants were ok if paired with something interesting, not navy, not black.

Like an Energiapura?

1660058437982.png

James

Out There
Instructor
The contour breaker black and whites would totally work with his jacket.

Like an Energiapura?

View attachment 174992
He could pull that off.

Or this ww1 zazzle ship deckhand camo number worn by Tom Gellie. (Could also be giant spider web crash test dummy outfit)-
88F69C77-E39D-4CD6-AB2E-7CCCBE24FA87.jpeg

Except kids wouldn’t hear a word you said looking at that. Especially with goggles down.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Or this ww1 zazzle ship deckhand camo number worn by Tom Gellie. (Could also be giant spider web crash test dummy outfit)-
View attachment 174997
Except kids wouldn’t hear a word you said looking at that. Especially with goggles down.

That sort of thing did the rounds two? seasons back. Hard to tell what is and isn't a proper season anymore. Here is Energiapura's version:

1660062924551.png

and I'm fairly sure Descente did something like it even further back (because they are Descente).

James

Out There
Instructor
That sort of thing did the rounds two? seasons back. Hard to tell what is and isn't a proper season anymore. Here is Energiapura's version:

View attachment 174999

and I'm fairly sure Descente did something like it even further back (because they are Descente).
Glad you’re keeping the style books.
The ridiculous hood ties were a bit much. Otherwise, it beats the other, but defaults without pants.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Glad you’re keeping the style books.

Feel free to take over :)

The ridiculous hood ties were a bit much.

Yet another in my long list of point cases for why hoods should be a completely separate, fitted garment.
Otherwise, it beats the other, but defaults without pants.

I can sort of see their logic tho.

Can you imagine how hard it is to do a shadeburst moire panel like the left torso panel on ^that^ one? Now to do it on a pant without making the wearer look fat?

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec

View attachment 174999

Rossi had something like that in their women's line. Few years back it was a zebra or cougar print. One of my neighbours had the pants....

Sponsor

Staff online