• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Find my pants

silverback

Talking a lot about less and less
Skier
BA74B813-28C9-4FC5-8ADC-C91B270B25B8.jpeg

TS
Brian Finch

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
Funny - I got the same jacket last week.
I’m soooo pumped! They are discontinuing the Cobra jacket, so it’s good to grab their warmest item before they are gone.

Chip

Out on the slopes
Skier
Funny - I got the same jacket last week.
Yep, same here. I got the Chemical pants in Rye to go with these. Non insulated so don’t meet your criteria. #2 above is close to how my pants and jacket looks. Flylow has the snowman bib that might work.

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
The jacket is blue-green and muted. Across from blue-green on the color wheel is red-orange. If you mute red-orange, you'll be in a salmon color.

Low-key ... you could always go with something in a gray or taupe.

Blue-green is an ocean/beach color. Colors you would find in nature in that environment would work ... colors of sand, driftwood, shells.

DebbieSue

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I like 7 a lot more than I thought I would. 3 and 2 are my other favs.
View attachment 174633
This illustration is fabulous!!! Kudos to @mdf. I vote for #6. The colors have similar saturation and are close to opposite on the color wheel. They are Flylow bibs correct? That means the fabric will be similar to the jacket in the realms other than color. That’s a nice aesthetic. I have one season in non-insulated Flylow Foxy bibs and have been pleasantly shocked at how warm they are. I hate being cold, and they have been great with a single base layer. For days under 15F I add insulated Marmot knickers.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
The jacket is blue-green and muted. Across from blue-green on the color wheel is red-orange. If you mute red-orange, you'll be in a salmon color.

Low-key ... you could always go with something in a gray or taupe.

Blue-green is an ocean/beach color. Colors you would find in nature in that environment would work ... colors of sand, driftwood, shells.

The yellows/mustard are what's called a triadic match - not complementary but equally spaced around the wheel. Thus:

1659745978745.png

TS
Brian Finch

Brian Finch

Industry Insider
106D95BD-65E8-46BA-B6B9-9AFDEC958546.jpeg

I was ready to pull the trigger on the new slate snowman bibs, but I was told these are a hard no :)

TS
Brian Finch

Brian Finch

Industry Insider
Yea… they don’t really jive & have seafoam on the bottoms.

DebbieSue

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The yellows/mustard are what's called a triadic match - not complementary but equally spaced around the wheel.
Triadic match…great to have a word for the concept! Now I must investigate whether my lapis jacket and taffy bibs are a triadic match, explaining why I like them together.

Sponsor

Staff online