• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Fischer RC4 The Curve GT 130 ski boots 27.5

Troth

Booting up
Skier
Brand new Fischer RC4 The Curve GT 130 ski boots, size 27.5, flex 130, last 96. Price $475 + shipping.

The RC4 The Curv GT is a completely unique animal this year, distinct from the Podium race boot line, with a unique mold, new forward lean mechanism, new liner and new shell material. Its last is designed from the data pulled from almost 30,000 scans from Fischer's iFit 3D foot scanning system, and pointed toward this new 96mm as the optimal All-Mountain narrow shape. Fischer core technologies like Vacuum and Somatec stance position remain on board but with a move toward great out-of-box fit and performance, and additions like mounted GripWalk soles, micro-Velcro fitting pads and stealthy bootfitter's access to the liner tongue for clean modifications made over the top of the foot.

Attachments

• 20210221_104655.jpg
    20210221_104655.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20210221_104849.jpg
    20210221_104849.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20210221_104837.jpg
    20210221_104837.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 19

raytseng

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I won't question why you want to get rid of this,
But for whoever buys it,
Just wanted to point out from my own experience with vacuum, the boot will significantly change in the vacuum mold, and feel way off pre-mold to the degree that you think it should be rejected. There is more of an art from the bootfitter to be able to identify this will work really well, but only after the vacuum process completes;

Vacuum is pretty much a required step for vacuum boots in my opinion.

Last edited:
TS
T

Troth

Booting up
Skier
Thanks for the input. I'm trying to sell these for a friend who said they fit too tight. Maybe if they don't sell I will tell him to have them molded and he might change his mind.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks for the input. I'm trying to sell these for a friend who said they fit too tight. Maybe if they don't sell I will tell him to have them molded and he might change his mind.

If the fit is too tight pre-molding then they will be perfect after molding.

KingGrump

Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter

1614377110378.png

Had few friends with bad molding jobs from CT & MA. Got them fixed with my boot guy in VT. They were happy as pigs in s***.

Most heat molding systems make room. Fischer can actually tighten some areas on the boot. Too bad the durability of the early gen boot were so problematic. Went through 3 pairs in 5 seasons. Hope they improved on that.

TS
T

Troth

Booting up
Skier
Well sounds like you guys were right. He went ahead and molded them, sounds like he is happy with the boots. Thanks for the help.

KingGrump

Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
@KingGrump will have to answer, but I suspect it’s near Stratton, so Southern VT.

Startingate in Bondville no longer carry Fischer boots. Got rid of their vac machine several years back.

Sponsor

Staff online