• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Formula 1 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS
Erik Timmerman

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
"Video Unavailable" - good, I'd probably get teary eyed anyway.

scott43

Skier
On a side note, I have to admire Frank Williams' life after his accident. Self-inflicted, yeah..but he's rendered a quadriplegic after his crash and dude just carries on, no pity party. That's a great character. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do that well after that turn of events. And has a tremendous F1 team as well!

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
On a side note, I have to admire Frank Williams' life after his accident. Self-inflicted, yeah..but he's rendered a quadriplegic after his crash and dude just carries on, no pity party. That's a great character. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do that well after that turn of events. And has a tremendous F1 team as well!

Yeh, I was actually wondering how his health was right now.

Vettel to Tracing Point rebranded as Aston Martin. Interesting...

For about half a minute I thought they might look at Gasly.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
We know McLaren are using a new nose - am I seeing things or did Renault tweak their front wing too?

I was not a fan of the pink but I really like the fight Perez' is showing.

TS
Erik Timmerman

Erik Timmerman

Instructor
Not the best race ever today, especially for my McLaren, but nice to see Bottas get some lints and the tightening in the McLaren/Racing Point/Renault battle. How terrible was Vettel today? He was nowhere. In the meantime, Perez was what? 5th? I wonder if the team is questioning their choice of drivers for next year yet. Honestly, right now VET seems like the worst driver on the grid. Nobody else is being handled so badly by his teammate. Not even Albon who at least has some good moments!

scott43

Skier
I've always thought Vettel was a cry baby. Just soft when things don't go his way. I'm pretty sure he's given up and pulled the pin on this season. Unlike say Alonso who will not give up even when the car is crap.

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Ferrari deserve their faith. Karma hit them hard after they treated the greatest driver the world has ever seen like they did.
It will be no sooner than another 21 years before they win another title. In other words no sooner than 2028.
Serves them well and their suffering amuses me immensely.

Status
Not open for further replies.