• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Free stuff (+shipping and donation)

TrueNorth

Getting on the lift
Skier
Here's the deal: just pay me for shipping (probably $10-20 depending on destination and package size, happy to ship to USA or Canada), and if you think it's worth more to you than the shipping cost, make a donation to this site in an amount that you consider appropriate for what you are getting, how much you want the site to continue operating, and your personal situation.

I want to consolidate my trips to the post office / UPS store to approximately once a week, so don't expect same-day shipping. In the event demand exceeds supply, I reserve the right to ignore dibs and choose who gets it based on arbitrary and unfair criteria of my choosing.

Arctix men's snow pants, new with tags, size M (size chart says that is waist size 32-34, but I think it's more like 30-32)
Black, insulated, 3k/3k waterproof breathable (so more appropriate for less active use).
IMG_7006[1].JPG

Sugoi RSR Power Shield softshell vest, new with tags, men's size M (fits quite slim) - TAKEN

Newline cycling windbreaker jacket, new with tags, men's size XL (fits like an American XL, not the European XL I was expecting since it's a Danish brand). - TAKEN

more to come (spd pedals, base layer, jackets, ...) as I sort through my closet.

Last edited:
TS
T

TrueNorth

Getting on the lift
Skier
Just getting back to this now. More stuff added below.

Thermal fleece cycling bib tights, new with tags. Labelled XXL, but really made for someone with skinny chicken legs. In US sizing, I would probably call these a "Medium-Tall", and they would probably best fit someone like 6', 160lbs. I got these from AliExpress, so they are not luxury Italian cyclewear, but they seem good enough with a padded chamois, ankle zips, and thin fleecy fabric.
IMG_7318[1].JPG

Garneau base layer bottoms, TAKEN

Fleece lined shirt-jacket, TAKEN

Mountain Hardwear insulated jacket men's size L, in good used condition except for a busted zipper. The little piece at the bottom that holds the 2 sides of the zipper together is broken, so the zipper pulls apart. Probably an easy fix for someone that knows how to do it. - TAKEN

Dakine kids mtb jersey, size M (7-8), new with tags
IMG_7030[1].JPG

Last edited:
TS
T

TrueNorth

Getting on the lift
Skier
A couple of items are gone now.

It's been surprisingly hard to give away my stuff. I guess this site doesn't see much traffic from the dirtbag demographic :).

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
A couple of items are gone now.

It's been surprisingly hard to give away my stuff. I guess this site doesn't see much traffic from the dirtbag demographic :).
PM sent. Somehow this escaped me earlier.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I got the vest. Great transaction. Really nice item. Took it out for a run this afternoon. As I was on the home stretch I was thinking, "I should post a picture of it in use." A minute later I noticed some moisture on my chin and a moment later realized I had managed to give myself a bloody nose and my brand new gray and white vest was now gray and white with generous splashes of red. :rolleyes: Soaking in cold water now. Anyway, thanks @TrueNorth.

TS
T

TrueNorth

Getting on the lift
Skier
Yes, pm me your zip code if you want a shipping estimate.

Sponsor

Staff online