• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA Free The Powder: End of Winter Sale

GB_Ski

Out on the slopes
Skier
FTP gloves & mittens are on sale. $59.95 for most of their winter gloves. Use MAG119 for another 10%, so $53.96 shipped.

I've been using Kinco 1927KW for the last 8-9 years. I hope FTP lives up to their reputation.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
FTP gloves & mittens are on sale. $59.95 for most of their winter gloves. Use MAG119 for another 10%, so $53.96 shipped.

I've been using Kinco 1927KW for the last 8-9 years. I hope FTP lives up to their reputation.
Ugh, I just ordered some two weeks ago! Good to know spring is the time to buy them. They are fantastic gloves.

Green08

Front Range Skier
Skier
They are very good gloves. I am on my second pair of mittens. I have cold hands and upgraded when the increased the fill and made the liner removable.

I have also purchased them as a gift, to much praise from the recipient

TS
G

GB_Ski

Out on the slopes
Skier
Ugh, I just ordered some two weeks ago! Good to know spring is the time to buy them. They are fantastic gloves.
My standard frugal move: ask them for a price match. Worse case, they say no. If yes, you save $20, and they get a customer for life!

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I already own too many pair of their gloves; otherwise I'd be all over this. I've turned so many peps in my area on to these gloves that I've received some swag from FTP as a thank you. These gloves are great for the price, and that's the mission they set out to do when they formed the company . Read their story on their web site. Is there a perfect glove for every situation? No. Gloves are a balancing act between: warmth, waterproofness, dryness, and durability. These gloves fit in a sweet spot between those parameters.

LOL this is my annual endorsement for FTP. I'm not at all affiliated with them BTW.

Scotty I.

I only care about the graphics
Skier
Bought 2 pair. I've never owned this brand before, but so far, so good. Actually VERY good! Super price too!

TexasStout

Epic Pass + Loveland 4-pack for 2021-2022
Skier
Glad I saw this! I absolutely love FTP gloves, especially the last pair I bought which has removeable liners. Never needed hand warmers this season! The price point is definitely a plus as well.

doc

Out on the slopes
Skier
In a first for me, I had to take my handwarmers out of the FTP lobster claws last Sat in temps around 20. Too warm.

John O

Getting off the lift
Skier
I picked up a new pair, couldn't resist at the price. I've been rocking one of their older designs for the last 5 years without the removable liner. Getting a new pair with 2 different removable liners for $54 shipped, I couldn't pass that up.

I'm a big fan of my old pair. They're not perfect, but I'm more comfortable in them in a wider range of conditions than my previous gloves and they're cheaper than my previous gloves. Plus they've held up well so far. You can't beat that.

Big J

Getting off the lift
Skier
My wife and I could use new gloves so I just bought two of the RX Pro that comes with two liners for each pair. Thanks GB_Ski
for the sale info and the code MAG119 that saved us 10% on both pairs. Price each is $53.96 shipped plus tax. Also free USPS Express shipping. We cannot wait to try them once we get them.

TS
G

GB_Ski

Out on the slopes
Skier
A quick question for the leather treatment, do you bake them like with sno-sealed, or do you just rub it on?

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
I just ordered RX Pro glove. $14.95 shipping to Canada but with two liners still well worth it and it looks like no tax charged although that could change at the border.

Kyle

Out on the slopes
Skier
Ordered the SX3 last night after I noticed one of my Huestra gloves was missing and spent an hour looking for it without success. Hopefully, the the FTP glove lives up to its reputation.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online