• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Freeride jacket M $150 shipped

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Edit: Sold

Second owner. I purchased the jacket from another Pug a couple-three years ago. It's still in excellent condition. I seem to grab my other jacket instead. So, it should find a good home. As usual 10% proceeds go to the site.

IMG_20201022_101023.jpg

IMG_20201022_101039.jpg
IMG_20201022_101141.jpg
IMG_20201022_101403.jpg

Last edited:

bjohansson

Putting on skis
Skier
Do you know if this is the 2+ or the 3? May have a friend that is interested.

bjohansson

Putting on skis
Skier
Perfect, thanks. She's going to try on a medium Antero II that I have to see if it's not too big. Will let you know by tomorrow (Saturday)

bjohansson

Putting on skis
Skier
Unfortunately, the medium would be too big on her. This is a great jacket at an incredible price. If I didn't already have 5 of their jackets, I would grab it for myself. Somebody buy this jacket!

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Dang, must resist. Sweet deal. If I didn't already have a II+ in Lime green that just keeps on ticking.

bjohansson

Putting on skis
Skier
I can't believe this is still for sale. On sizing, Freeride jackets have a pretty generous fit. I'm 6', 185 and wear a 42L sport coat off the rack and 34" waist pants. I don't find the medium baggy in the midsection but it is a little snug across the chest if I try to layer a thin puffy underneath. I have a medium Antero 2 but rarely wear it and grab my large most days. Fantastic gear. You should post this in TGR's Gear Swap. It will go in minutes.

TDCSPRINGS

Getting off the lift
Skier
I really like this jacket, but at 6' 200 lbs and a size 44R jacket, I need a large. These run really big, but not quite that big..I have a number of Freeride Systems base layers and jackets and love them all. If this jacket fits you, you should grab it. You won't find better jacket for close to this price.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Would this fit 5'11 160 pounds (rather skinny build)? I'd usually be layering with a baselayer and down jacket.

IMHO -- depends on your preferred fit. If you're using down, it's my experience a bit of extra room is good to maintain loft. I wear this size at 6'2" 175#. (Ideally I'd have a medium tall rather than just a medium).

skier2265

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
IMHO -- depends on your preferred fit. If you're using down, it's my experience a bit of extra room is good to maintain loft. I wear this size at 6'2" 175#. (Ideally I'd have a medium tall rather than just a medium).

Thanks! makes sense. plai, looks like I'm local to you, I might be interested in trying on. I'll send a PM.

Sponsor