• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA FYI - Liberty VMT skis on sale for $199 w/ free ship. Good sizes.

JohnnyG

Getting on the lift
Skier
Sad, they don't ship to Canada.

James

Out There
Instructor
Yeah years ago I shipped sone skis I sold to Belgium through freight forwarder Bongous.com The normal shipping channels were obscenely expensive. I believe Fedex bought them out though.

TDCSPRINGS

Getting off the lift
Skier
Sierra just marked many, if not most, of their skis down by 60% or more off MSRP. Have Liberty V92s, V76 and Evolve 90s (what I ordered) for $199. Also have Kastle FX85 for $199 and FX95 for $299. Lots more as well, especially if you are in the market for some new Faction or DPS skis.

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Man, I kind of miss my FX85. It was a quiver ski, but my favorite steep-tree-chute-chalk-bump ski. aka, Abasin or Taos after it hasn't snowed lately.

mikes781

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks my buddy has been trying to pickup a pair of V76s and missed out on a few used pairs. I passed this along and he was able to pick up a pair.

Reactions: Ron

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Man, I kind of miss my FX85. It was a quiver ski, but my favorite steep-tree-chute-chalk-bump ski. aka, Abasin or Taos after it hasn't snowed lately.

So a ski for most days :roflmao:

Flo

Getting on the lift
Skier
I am curious to know how many skis liberty sell at more than 50% of the retail price.
There is always a deal on these skis and this kills their maket value.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid