• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

G.N.A.R. The Movie

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I stumbled onto this movie, which I had originally seen when it first launched, and I forgot how crazy it is.
There is some language in it but worth watching if you are looking for something to do.

Edit: Because the link to the video is no longer available, I am editing to put the trailer here instead.

Last edited:

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I stumbled onto this movie, which I had originally seen when it first launched, and I forgot how crazy it is.
There is some language in it but worth watching if you are looking for something to do.
A classic! I'll have to re-watch it. Thanks for the reminder.

Even_Stevens

Getting off the lift
Skier

Edit: Because the link to the video is no longer available, I am editing to put the trailer here instead.

Oh no! I just rewatched it a few weeks ago on Vimeo.

I pinged Unofficial Networks to see if they planned to re-enable the movie on Vimeo or upload it elsewhere.

In the meantime here’s a quick preview of the 1st day of the Game of Gnar.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Oh no! I just rewatched it a few weeks ago on Vimeo.

I pinged Unofficial Networks to see if they planned to re-enable the movie on Vimeo or upload it elsewhere.

In the meantime here’s a quick preview of the 1st day of the Game of Gnar.

It was originally posted on Vimeo to watch by the Gaffney brothers.

Even_Stevens

Getting off the lift
Skier
Got it. I’ve only seen it linked by Unofficial, but maybe they went straight to a Gaffney’s account instead of posting themselves.

Even_Stevens

Getting off the lift
Skier
The GNAR has been freed!

The movie is back

Sponsor

Staff online