• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA Gear Swap Contributions

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We have been approached on how we can thank Pugski.com for helping us sell our stuff and how we can repay the site for providing the platform that helped sell a product. As we have said in the Gear Swap Etiquette thread...

"If your item sells on Pugski, a contribution back to the site is always appreciated (but not required)."

For the people who want to take us up on this and contribute a percentage or amount back to the site...all you need to do is go to the DONATE page and pick an amount you wish to contribute back to the site and Paypal will take care of the rest. If the amount you want to contribute is not listed, feel free to PM me for the Paypal information. When you contribute, please let us know that the contribution is for selling a specific item and that you don't expect any swag...but we still might send you some stickers or ski straps.

We really appreciate the consideration that you understand that every bit helps when running a site. Remember, no contribution is too small or too large for us to accept.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Done for the quick and easy Blossom and Redster sales.

Thanks @Philpug!

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Received and appreciated.

FWIW I wanted to do two @$25, but after I did the first, that option disappeared from "available contributions".

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
FWIW I wanted to do two @$25, but after I did the first, that option disappeared from "available contributions".
I will PM you the paypal account

Sponsor

Staff online