• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Give Big Day and SkiTalk

Tom Co.

life's new window
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Today is Give Big Day, a day for giving to your favorite causes. This foundation has many matching gifts so anything one gives might automatically doubled. It is divided into geographical areas so your gifts can remain in your local area. A really great idea.

Unfortunately Pugski is not on the program, but Give Big Day does give one the golden opportunity to give here, which I just did. This place is a much needed breath of fresh air.
Tom

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Today is Give Big Day, a day for giving to your favorite causes. This foundation has many matching gifts so anything one gives might automatically doubled. It is divided into geographical areas so your gifts can remain in your local area. A really great idea.

Unfortunately Pugski is not on the program, but Give Big Day does give one the golden opportunity to give here, which I just did. This place is a much needed breath of fresh air.
Tom
Thank you @Tom Co. donation received...and appreciated...especially in these tough times. :hail:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thank you Tom and Jack. We sincerely appreciate you, and all the members who help keep the lights on.

TS
Tom Co.

Tom Co.

life's new window
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It is Give Big time again. I made a donation and got me a SkiTalk hat from the store.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Beginning of the year so maybe a time to top off the Pugski Skitalk donation tank.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Beginning of the year so maybe a time to top off the Pugski SkiTalk donation tank.
Thank you very much, we appreciate it. Don't forget we have some great new SkiTalk Swag in the store, hats and a limited run of quarter zips to purchase...this is just as good as a cash donation..since these are already paid for ;)

Plus the "retro" Pugski swag is still on clearance sale and must go.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Tricia - how do these new shirts compare for sizing to the sublimated one?
True to size. I usually wear a medium and I'm in a medium in this one.
I wear a small in the sublimated one.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Pleasing the snow gods is important. :)

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Tricia - What is the sublimated shirt made of? Thanks!
IIRC the sublimated shirt is made from recycled water bottles.
Its a lightweight tech fabric. The new SkiTalk 1/4 zips are a little heavier tech fabric. Neither have wool.

Sponsor

Staff online