• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
I have a Tacoma Access Cab so I could take one person but I am an old guy and I have rules.

I don't boot up in the parking lot and I have a knee that is giving me grief so I will be arriving early in order to get a close to the Day Lodge parking spot.

With my dog in her crate in the motel in Jackson and my bad knee I will be quitting early. There is a reason that seniors get discounted tickets: they mostly don't ski all day or take lots of breaks.

In short, think of me as a last resort ride.ogwink

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Oh boy, don't hate me, but I got a call from my brother in Seattle last night, whom I have been trying to get down here to ski for 4 years, and he wants to come next week! He teaches sailing, and had a 5 day class cancel next week, hence the short notice. It looks like we're bowing out :(
I'm sure you'll have a bluebird powder day up there while it rains or something nasty here :roflmao:

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
I would like to do GT but have 7 days to use at JH. I’m arriving Saturday morning and leaving the following Saturday afternoon so I could theoretically ski all 8 days if I can work out the logistics and my body holds up. I do feel like I shouldn’t miss the opportunity since I don’t know when I’ll be back. I think my biggest obstacle/motivation may be my complete lack of ski days so far this season.:nono:

Shawn C.

Out on the slopes
Skier
Just in case it applies to anyone here, GT has a $45.00 military day ticket. I have in the past told them I'm a veteran (My DL states I'm a vet) and asked if I could get the military discount. I'm 3 for 3 in them saying I could get the $45 lift ticket. It never hurts to ask if you have any vet documentation!

TS
Jim Kenney

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Got my GT ticket off liftopia and weather looks favorable for a drive over the pass on Friday!

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Given current forecast, I’m in

AaronFM

Getting off the lift
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
What’s the drive over the pass to GT like? We have a front wheel drive minivan

TS
Jim Kenney

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
recommend you post in this thread if you still need a ride or think you have identified a ride so we have no confusion. we should try to lock that in with each other by thursday. send PMs if necessary to exchange cell phone numbers.