• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Green appliances are back!

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
2020-Toyota-TRD-Pro-Army-Green-Lineup.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Greenery-2017-Pantone-Color-of-the-Year.jpg

I guess everyone is just catching up.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
green Hoka slides
tempImageoiqXXX.png

green C-Dale Habit Neo's
tempImageqP4uk0.png

scott43

Skier
I wear sandals with socks..when it's cold..but not that cold..and I need to muddle around the garage and grounds..it's Euro..chic..and well....I'm lazy! :ogbiggrin:

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Socks keep the slides from getting sticky sweaty. Socks are functional. Function over form every time.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Damn, now I want to remodel my kitchen. Makes heli-skiing look like a trip to the Dollar Store, though ....
Sorry....maybe.

We had the compressor go out on our refrigerator with an estimate of 989.00. We figured we're replace our refrigerator for less than that, so we went shopping and found out that the fridge that came with the house is pretty nice and replacing it would be closer to 3,000.00. We had ours fixed. this was a few years ago. Since then we've had to do a few more repairs on it. Just wondering when we'll need (really need) to replace it.

It is a 20 year old fridge, but then our parents had a refrigerator for 40+ years. Things are made with tons of features but not neccessarily more reliable.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Wait, Hoka has slides?!
I'm seriously hooked on Hoka Slides!!!
Phil got a pair, then we got some for @Andy Mink and @Stephen for their birthdays @Drahtguy Kevin got some, I got some......
There is a reason they are called recovery slides.

*I prefer mine without socks. ;)
**I wear a size 7.5 but in the slide I'm in a 7

We got ours at Reno Running/Eclipse Running.
I think @Drahtguy Kevin got his on line.

Here is a link to their site.

Last edited:

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I'm seriously hooked on Hoka Slides!!!
Phil got a pair, then we got some for @Andy Mink and @Stephen for their birthdays @Drahtguy Kevin got some, I got some......
There is a reason they are called recovery slides.

*I prefer mine without socks. ;)
**I wear a size 7.5 but in the slide I'm in a 7

We got ours at Reno Running/Eclipse Running.
I think @Drahtguy Kevin got his on line.

Here is a link to their site.
Thanks!

SBrown

Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Sorry....maybe.

We had the compressor go out on our refrigerator with an estimate of 989.00. We figured we're replace our refrigerator for less than that, so we went shopping and found out that the fridge that came with the house is pretty nice and replacing it would be closer to 3,000.00. We had ours fixed. this was a few years ago. Since then we've had to do a few more repairs on it. Just wondering when we'll need (really need) to replace it.

It is a 20 year old fridge, but then our parents had a refrigerator for 40+ years. Things are made with tons of features but not neccessarily more reliable.

And it's usually the damn electronics, the stuff normal tinkerers can't fix anymore. What brand is your fridge?

Sponsor

Staff online