• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Greetings from Kansas!

KCKS

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Long time since I Skied, Colorado back in the early 60's. You could still see the lights in the mountains back then. We use to ski, Loveland and A-basin. No fancy outfits, just jeans and a parka...Burr. I still have my ski patch's somewhere.
I joined as my son is moving to Denver, and I thought some old wooden skis would look good on his fireplace. I've had these wooden skis since 1964, someone gave them to my Dad, and as the only son, passed on to me.
I was looking at them and wondered who made these. The boys at the Vintage Skis had never seen the logo. I was surfing the internet looking for info and saw a post by another person and they got answers on this site, so I figured I'd give it a go.
Just not sure where to post??
Any suggestions?
No skiing in Kansas, if you like, hot, humid air full of grain dust and smell of wheat, it ain't to bad!
Ha,
Thanks,
Mark

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I BARELY remember a really sketchy drive across the Kansas plains in an ice storm returning from Spring Break in Colorado (Snowmass and Highlands) 1983. All nighter white knuckle chained up..

Sponsor

Staff online