• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Greetings from Northern Green Mountains of VT

ilovepugs

The human form of the 100 emoji
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi everyone, I tried to sign up for pugski.com years ago, but wasn’t allowed to use my preferred name of “ilovepugs”, created this account and promptly forgot about it.

Anywho, I learned how to snowboard about 8 years ago after moving to Vermont (originally from the South Shore of Massachusetts) and decided at some point along the way I wanted to ski as well.
I’m in my first season primarily on skis after a few abortive attempts to learn in prior seasons. I live within eyeshot of Mad River Glen (about 10 miles as the crow flies) and often find myself taking, uh, long lunches there. I also ski and ride at Sugarbush.

I recently decided to tag along to the SkiTalk New England Gathering with a few ladies who post here and figured I’d introduce myself before crashing the party. Looking forward to skiing with you all.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome to the party!

chilehed

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I just visited MRG for the first time last Thursday, if I lived within ten miles of it I'd be taking a lot of long lunches too.

Welcome here!

newboots

Learning to carve!
Skier
Hi everyone, I tried to sign up for pugski.com years ago, but wasn’t allowed to use my preferred name of “ilovepugs”, created this account and promptly forgot about it.

Anywho, I learned how to snowboard about 8 years ago after moving to Vermont (originally from the South Shore of Massachusetts) and decided at some point along the way I wanted to ski as well.
I’m in my first season primarily on skis after a few abortive attempts to learn in prior seasons. I live within eyeshot of Mad River Glen (about 10 miles as the crow flies) and often find myself taking, uh, long lunches there. I also ski and ride at Sugarbush.

I recently decided to tag along to the SkiTalk New England Gathering with a few ladies who post here and figured I’d introduce myself before crashing the party. Looking forward to skiing with you all.

:wave: Hi, ilovepugs! So nice to see you and your doggers here!

newboots

Learning to carve!
Skier
This is like a reunion and a couple of guys dropped in.

Spencer and friends should make an appearance in the Dog Pic thread. Not that they need a lot more love, but I love seeing them. I love your pugs and pug-like charmers too, but once Spencer got his toy, I have a soft spot for him.

TS
ilovepugs

ilovepugs

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Did I ever share the story of how Spencer came to live with us? He’s a rescue! Can you believe anyone would give up that beautiful boy?

lisamamot

Lisa MA MOT
Skier
Hey @ilovebaxter / ilovepugs - nice to see you here too :ogbiggrin:

Bozeman is a bit miffed that Baxter got top billing and he got nothin’..Zeta won’t lower herself to let me think she cares, lol.

TS
ilovepugs

ilovepugs

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hey @lisamamot! I’ll see you in person soon enough!

I’ve been gone from home for half a day and I already miss my dogs (and cat). I was dog sitting this week and now a friend is covering for me until Dr Pugs gets back from Big Sky. She brought her dog over so now there are five dogs in my house which fills me with glee.
2CD62490-B12B-4CD7-94DA-0C451956576E.jpeg
Spencer and bonus dog in my office the other day… in flagrant violation of the rules,

Sponsor

Staff online