• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Greetings from SEE YOU NEXT SEASON.

SEE YOU NEXT SEASON

Booting up
Skier
Hi everyone,
I hope you are looking forward to the coming winter.
SEE YOU NEXT SEASON is a startup that matches front line ski resort workers with businesses looking for workers.
We are proudly pro-employee housing, and advocate for realistic wages that allow young people to live, work, and grow in ski towns.
I'm seeing signs of a massive labor shortages in many resorts this coming North American season, and that's no good for anyone.

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Yeah I'm not sure you really have a business model given that demand for staff massively outstrips supply. I guess if you get the line on housing inclusive jobs then you may have a valuable service to offer, but really the industry needs to up its game on provision of that housing.

TS
SEE YOU NEXT SEASON

SEE YOU NEXT SEASON

Booting up
Skier
Yeah I'm not sure you really have a business model given that demand for staff massively outstrips supply. I guess if you get the line on housing inclusive jobs then you may have a valuable service to offer, but really the industry needs to up its game on provision of that housing.
My gut feel is there's going to be a skier and worker shift to the lesser known resorts, that can provide a quality experience for guests and employees.

Sponsor