• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Happy Canada Day!! Bonne Fetes Canada!!

Novaloafah

Should've paid attention to that lesson.
Skier
Happy Canada Day!
Pulling the RV down to a campground on the Lehave River. Check out the Ox pull as part of the festivities in New Germany(closest village), bit of fishing and some strawberry picking. Weather looks good and am stoked for the long weekend

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Happy Canada Day! We'll head to the cottage, bring the bike up for some riding, campfire, beach, kid's b-day, chores, ice cream...and we'll do some reflecting on our indigenous peoples and what Canada Day means to them.

Reactions: Mel

Mel

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I spent Canada Day skiing! Terrible snow, wonderful day. Making a nice dinner tonight and watching the fireworks.
BAED44EC-43AD-43BF-AB49-DFA6CE68C5A6.jpeg
7426AA51-8C60-48BE-BC64-40E526524CC9.jpeg

TS
Jilly

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
Thanks. There are some great video's out there too. The Classic - I am Canadian. Brittlestar's explaining Canada to American's...But most have a little political references, so not to be posted here.

Great quiet day at my cottage. Today....we're cutting up the downed tree from the storm 5 weeks ago. It has to go!!

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
I always remember an episode of Talking to Americans where he convinces US folk that Oh Canada starts

Oh Canada our great and empty land,
We look to America to lend a helping hand.....

ilovepugs

The human form of the 100 emoji
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks. There are some great video's out there too. The Classic - I am Canadian. Brittlestar's explaining Canada to American's...But most have a little political references, so not to be posted here.
My friend, who moved from NY to Toronto, self-published a book called What’s Different in Canada some number of years ago.

I have some July 4th memes handy too but they are definitely political and I would get in t r o u b l e if I posted them here.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I am sorry, but I read Boba Fett in the title.

crosscountry

Sock Puppet
Skier
Pass Pulled
I always remember an episode of Talking to Americans where he convinces US folk that Oh Canada starts

Oh Canada our great and empty land,
We look to America to lend a helping hand.....
These days, you can reverse the Canada with America and it will sound just right ;)

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January