• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Happy Thanksgiving

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
I wanted to wish everyone but especially Phil and Trish a happy thanksgiving. You are off to a great start. Hopefully, you will find a
Little down time to enjoy a leg or thigh (not Trishs) and some cranberry sauce.

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I'm thankful for the opportunity to have skied with so many great people here in the past and hopeful do so again and with more soon.

Prickly Jones

Jetsetting Curmudgeon
Skier
I remember Thanksgiving in, I'd guess, 1978 or so. I went to Brody Mountain for a whole day to ski on the single run they had open. As the years went by, I thought back to that and shook my head, why would I bother? Well, what goes around comes around. I'll be skiing something like that this weekend.

xl-8efc329f3671208ed49171170ff96fd6_20151123-vanoni10.jpg

Read Blinn

lakespapa
Inactive
I remember Thanksgiving in, I'd guess, 1978 or so. I went to Brody Mountain for a whole day to ski on the single run they had open. As the years went by, I thought back to that and shook my head, why would I bother? Well, what goes around comes around. I'll be skiing something like that this weekend.

So will I.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Happy Thanksgiving.
This has been a doozy of a year but we come to this day with our health in tact, our hearts filled with love and a community of people who share our passion for skiing.

A quote I remember from my youth - I will bless you and make you a blessing to others.

I feel blessed.

Psssst, Phil is more of a breast man. ;)

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Happy thanksgiving! We'll be skiing at Breck and then "cheating" by eating dinner at a restaurant.

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
Happy Thanksgiving from Friday Harbor in the San Juan Islands. No snow here, but Mount Baker looked good during the ferry crossing. Going for a hike soon.

Sponsor

Staff online