• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Happy Thanksgiving

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
With or without the libations? Eric has an issue with heights; I don't mind ladders at all, but I'm too short for our ladder + this chandelier. He said the wine dulled his fear so that he was able to do it. So, apparently, he had to be drunk, or it wouldn't have happened at all.

We can reach it from the landing. We just very safely lean over the railing.... hmmm.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Its rye night at Chez Ziggy
Happy Thanksgiving @JeffB
IMG_3928.JPG

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
Happy Thanksgiving to all whom I've never met but feel that I know. I hope you are all as blessed as I am with good health, financial security, and most importantly, a wonderful spouse and kids. Have a great ski season!

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
With or without the libations? Eric has an issue with heights; I don't mind ladders at all, but I'm too short for our ladder + this chandelier. He said the wine dulled his fear so that he was able to do it. So, apparently, he had to be drunk, or it wouldn't have happened at all.

Last edited:

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Had a local restaurant make us a turkey and we wilk make all the sides. Bought a pumpkin pie for dessert. Snow guns are blasting at magic and winter has officially come to vermont.
Going skiing tomorrow finally :daffy:

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Tomorrow is my first scheduled day of work:(

Doh! I'm surprised. I wouldn't think ski school is too busy on T-day. (Friday, sure.)

The plan for today is to laze about, watch movies, and have steak dinner for two. We're invited to a traditional dinner on Saturday, but the mountains are calling (and dumping) ....

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Happy Turkey Day everyone.

Reactions: Ron

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
To all the PUGSKI community that celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope it is happy and healthy:wine:
Thanks for bumping this thread.
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
Just put the pumpkin pies in the oven, cherry pie is out of the oven.
Thanks to all who ganged up on me.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This is the 40th anniversary of WKRPs Turkey drop.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid