• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hashtags, social media and stuff...

DoryBreaux

Not the Pixar Character
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
If you aren't following SkiTalk on social media, you should be. If you don't like us on Facebook, you should. Sharing is caring so please help us spread the word. For those of you on Instagram and Twitter, please tag relevant posts with one or more of these hashtags. Some of them will be used for contests in the future (more on this very soon) and some exist just to drive traffic. I'm sure some of you will come up with your own, and we'd love to see how creative we can get, but these are the ones we are focusing on as "official" SkiTalk hashtags. I'll update this post as we come up with more for different uses.

Facebook: SkiTalk.com @Skitalkdotcom
Twitter: SkiTalk @SkiTalkReviews
Instagram: SkiTalkdotcom
Linkedin: SkiTalk.com

Hashtags: #skitalk #skitalkreviews #skitalkheritage and of course #skiingisfun.

Updated

Last edited by a moderator:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thanks Dory. I'm excited to have your social media skills at work.
:golfclap:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
If you see our posts on Facebook, remember "Sharing Is Caring" Please share the posts and articles with your skiing friends, the more the merrier, let's get this site rocking for the new ski season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
You guys, I just looked at instagram, and all the #plugthepug s are pug dogs. =/

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
Talking about hashtags, can we start a #noonewantstoseeyourPOVfootage and a #evenyourmomdoesn'twanttowatchyourGoProfooty ?

#clearlyyouhavetseenourGoProfooty #idontthinkyoucanuseapostrophesinhashtags #poundsign

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
#clearlyyouhavetseenourGoProfooty #idontthinkyoucanuseapostrophesinhashtags #poundsign

Yes, jokes aside, I love your video reviews. The video is shot at really high quality (stabilized?) and the skiing really good. I dont remember what ski it was, some midfat all mountain carver, just amazing turns by whoever was dancing with the mountain.

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
Yes, jokes aside, I love your video reviews. The video is shot at really high quality (stabilized?) and the skiing really good. I dont remember what ski it was, some midfat all mountain carver, just amazing turns by whoever was dancing with the mountain.

Thanks! #gearforskiersbyskiers

dean_spirito

Freestyle Ski Coach
Skier
We are currently raffling off some Rossignol spring gloves through our Instagram page! If you haven't done so already, head on over to IG and give us a follow! The contest will go until the end of the month, so there is still plenty of time to enter. There is no limit to the number of entries; every post you make is another chance to win! Follow the link below for all of the details.

#plugthepug
#anotherbestday

@pugskidotcom

drewski

Putting on skis
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
typical with me and my computer skills I tried the links above for FB and Instagram and was told these sites were not available. I need a 10 year old!!

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Whenever I post a link I check it to see if it works. What link are they talking about? @Philpug

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Whenever I post a link I check it to see if it works. What link are they talking about? @Philpug
When we launched we were Pugski. Now we're SkiTalk.
I changed the links in the OP to correct.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Original post updated with new hashtags.

Sponsor