• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Heated Boot Bag For Sale?

DerKomisar

Putting on skis
Skier
Looking to see if anyone is looking to sell a heated boot bag you’re not using. My daughter developed Raynauds syndrome in her feet this past season. Hoping to get heated insoles and a boot bag this season if we can get a used one and save some money. Thanks for any help.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
If you can't find something for sale here, we can certainly give you some solid recommendations.
I tend to recommend Therm-ic blue tooth boot heaters for daily skiing because its easy to adjust the heat setting on your smart phone.
As you can imagine we recommend @KULKEA heated boot bags. They really do a great job.

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
FYI Kulkea Thermal Trekker is on sale at Christy's. They are giving an automatic 20% discount on top of the sale price. If you sign up for their emails you get another 20% off. My boot bag after discounts was $123.

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
Another option to keep in mind is boot gloves. And I've read of people putting a hand warmer on top of the boot, then putting the glove on ... minimizing the cold that comes in so the boot heater can do its job better.

TS
DerKomisar

DerKomisar

Putting on skis
Skier
Another option to keep in mind is boot gloves. And I've read of people putting a hand warmer on top of the boot, then putting the glove on ... minimizing the cold that comes in so the boot heater can do its job better.
I saw that the new SkiTalk sponsor Skiskooty has a Bootclava too and I was definitely looking at this as an option.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
FYI Kulkea Thermal Trekker is on sale at Christy's. They are giving an automatic 20% discount on top of the sale price. If you sign up for their emails you get another 20% off. My boot bag after discounts was $123.
It looks like its $20 off $100 spend for signing up; still a great deal, thanks for sharing!

SShore

Resident Curmudgeon
Skier
I have Hotronics insoles plus use a boot glove when it is really cold. I can't put the insole on the highest setting without getting hot spots, so the boot glove really helps in cold weather.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
My boot bag after discounts was $123.
That's a screaming good deal!
Another option to keep in mind is boot gloves.
Totally worth the pretty cheap cost. They do make a huge difference, especially in conjunction with boot heaters.

JHust

Putting on skis
Skier
Thanks for the heads up. I just received by Trekker bag for the same price. It's a good quality bag, well worth the price. Fyi, the picture on the website shows a black and red bag, I recieved a black and white with blue accents (which I prefer)

aveski

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks for the info. Just ordered one. What a deal!

aveski

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Looking to see if anyone is looking to sell a heated boot bag you’re not using. My daughter developed Raynauds syndrome in her feet this past season. Hoping to get heated insoles and a boot bag this season if we can get a used one and save some money. Thanks for any help.
Your daughter may want to look into heated socks. If she does other outdoor activities in the winter, she would be able to use them.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
Your daughter may want to look into heated socks. If she does other outdoor activities in the winter, she would be able to use them.
^^^You beat me to it. Heated socks make it easy to switch to new ski boots vs heated foot beds which requires some heating pad remounting.

Something else to consider, if you haven't already, is boot dryers. I don't have a heated bag so in addition to drying boots overnight, on the way to the mountain, I also use the 110volt boot dryers plugged into a small inverter running off the 12 volt battery. I have found 12 volt boot dryers to be unreliable.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I haven't received the discount code from Christy's yet. But probably going to buy the Kulkea anyways, since its still a great deal

dovski

Skier
I haven't received the discount code from Christy's yet. But probably going to buy the Kulkea anyways, since its still a great deal
Check your n Retailmenot.com as they have discount codes there that work. I always check that site before buying things as they usually have a coupon I can use

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
Check your n Retailmenot.com as they have discount codes there that work. I always check that site before buying things as they usually have a coupon I can use
:golfclap: I always check there for discounts before any major online purchase. .

JHust

Putting on skis
Skier
I had to agree to text messages and they sent it right away through text. You can then opt out right away. The email code came 3 days later, the day before the bag arrived

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Just ordered mine.

snofun3

Booting up
Skier
I like the dryguy travel guy. They work in the house or car, and get the boots warm where you need it on the insole. Had them for years, and tyhe work exactly as I need to keep boots warm before using

dovski

Skier
I like the dryguy travel guy. They work in the house or car, and get the boots warm where you need it on the insole. Had them for years, and tyhe work exactly as I need to keep boots warm before using

I have the Dry N Warm boot dryers which also work well and are great for travel

Sponsor

Staff online