• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello from Reno, NV

Don4Fun

Getting on the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Since retiring I have restored my passion for skiing. I'm a good intermediate/ advanced skier always trying to improve.
I ski mostly at Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe & Sugar Bowl in California. The Tahoe area has many choices to choose from.
I have so much fun skiing that I have to share it with everybody. And I like to liven up the crowd & put smiles on people's faces with colorful outfits & my good sense of humor. To me everyday is Retro day. Mostly, Have fun out there.

20190414_190819.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SpeedyKevin

Out on the slopes
Skier
Since retiring I have restored my passion for skiing. I'm a good intermediate/ advanced skier always trying to improve.
I ski mostly at Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe & Sugar Bowl in California. The Tahoe area has many choices to choose from.
I have so much fun skiing that I have to share it with everybody. And I like to liven up the crowd & put smiles on people's faces with colorful outfits & my good sense of humor. To me everyday is Retro day. Mostly, Have fun out there.

View attachment 183722
Welcome! Were you at rose sunday during opening weekend???

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

View attachment 183722
Welcome aboard Don. Glad we got the Snowtalk/Skitalk thing figured out!

beginnerskier96

Putting on skis
Skier
I’m a Level 1/2 skier. Perhaps you can teach me how to improve my performance. I had a bad fall last winter on a bunny slope alone (do not ask me how) and have been very scared ever since that afternoon to return to the ski slopes or even to take more lessons.

TS
Don4Fun

Don4Fun

Getting on the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I’m a Level 1/2 skier. Perhaps you can teach me how to improve my performance. I had a bad fall last winter on a bunny slope alone (do not ask me how) and have been very scared ever since that afternoon to return to the ski slopes or even to take more lessons.
I'm not an instructor. But if you have a desire for skiing, after a fall you get up and try again. Start on the easy runs & work up to the next level. You can do it.

beginnerskier96

Putting on skis
Skier
I'm not an instructor. But if you have a desire for skiing, after a fall you get up and try again. Start on the easy runs & work up to the next level. You can do it.
Thank you. I will practice ski techniques next year for sure in order to help myself. I have no clue how to progress further but I can try skiing once more anyway. Wish me luck in doing so. I am unsure.

SpeedyKevin

Out on the slopes
Skier

beginnerskier96

Putting on skis
Skier

Sponsor

Staff online