• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello from the Midwest!

Charles603

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hi all!

Chicago suburbs born and raised. Learned to ski when I was 6 and have been doing so ever since. Tried snow boarding.... I have a snow board... and boots.... both of them.... back to skiing: Took a few years off and returned 21/22. Made it out to CO this year and spent 9 days in Silverthorne and spending time at Epic resorts. Actually headed back to Breck in 2 weeks and very excited!

Actually joining this forum to get some helpful information in planning next years trip. Going to browse the forum but will probably just post up once I find where to go for advice.

Thanks!

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Very cool, welcome!

I won't have a lot of input but there are lots of folks here who can shed a lot of input and wisdom into destinations .. pros and cons

Rdputnam515

Getting off the lift
Skier
Hi all!

Chicago suburbs born and raised. Learned to ski when I was 6 and have been doing so ever since. Tried snow boarding.... I have a snow board... and boots.... both of them.... back to skiing: Took a few years off and returned 21/22. Made it out to CO this year and spent 9 days in Silverthorne and spending time at Epic resorts. Actually headed back to Breck in 2 weeks and very excited!

Actually joining this forum to get some helpful information in planning next years trip. Going to browse the forum but will probably just post up once I find where to go for advice.

Thanks!
Born and raised in the western burbs, moved out to CO in 12’

have fun in Breck!

Sponsor