• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello! Pow skigirl from Switzerland here

freeskigal

Booting up
Skier
Hey Pow Friends!

I'm a hopeless pow addict based in Switzerland and have been offpiste skiing around the world chasing the world's best pow - all over Europe, Japan, North America, South America, New Zealand and even exotic places such as Georgia or Kashmir.

I'd like to get to know more likeminded people to ski with - women would be particularly welcome since I am often the only woman in an offpiste group!

Let's build a global community to chase the pow together. Please feel free to join us and find likeminded travel buddies!

Last edited by a moderator:

no edge

Out on the slopes
Skier
Welcome, I have request if possible. The video of "too much snow last season" with the chair touching the snow on the way to the top - could you post it here?!!

You have an amazing life!

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Hi! Its a great corner of the internet here. Welcome!

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Welcome! You must rack up a bunch of frequent flyer miles.
Pictures please; we are so easily amused.

Poolskier Vinny

Red Bull Athlete Wannabe
Skier
Welcome! You've landed in a great spot - plenty of avid ski enthusiasts here. Great idea about the FB group - it's often hard to find travel buddies interested in chasing pow worldwide.... (Looking to knock off a few places on your list myself!).

Rookie Diana

Booting up
Skier
Hey Pow Friends!

I'm a hopeless pow addict based in Switzerland and have been offpiste skiing around the world chasing the world's best pow - all over Europe, Japan, North America, South America, New Zealand and even exotic places such as Georgia or Kashmir.

I'd like to get to know more likeminded people to ski with - women would be particularly welcome since I am often the only woman in an offpiste group!

Let's build a global community to chase the pow together. Please feel free to join us and find likeminded travel buddies!
Hi my friend, I did my first skiing in Zermatt, Switzerland and hope to go again soon!