• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Individual Review Helly Hansen Powderqueen Bib Pant

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Helly Hansen has been a leader in technical clothing for 140 years because it matches a strong level of function with a sense of fashion. When I got my kit last year, featuring the Champow Jacket and Powderqueen bib pant, I wasn’t sure I really wanted a bib pant; let's face it, bibs have always made it complicated when it comes to taking a nature break. Helly Hansen solved that problem with a handy zipper that goes from the waist to the knee on one side so you can pull the pants off to the side to do your business without having to take the straps down. These bibs changed my mindset and have become my favorite pair of ski pants.

Fast forward to the Outdoor Retailer show: when Helly Hansen showed us the 2019 lineup, I discovered it is making my favorite bib in waterproof corduroy. The Powderqueen bib features waterproof breathable HellyTech Professional lamination, easily adjustable straps, the handy side-zip drop, and five pockets (including one big enough for your flask). All of this functionality is packed into a pant made of waterproof corduroy. These features earned the Powderqueen bib Pugski's "Best In Snow" award for 2019.

HellyHansen_FW19_WPowderqueenBibPant.jpg

IMG_0012.JPG