• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

BUY NOW! New SkiTalk.com BUFF® Neck Gaiter

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier

James

Out There
Instructor
^ So Dave grew his hair out?

I've got a question (I'm still learning): inside or outside of the lens?
Put the sticker on the outside of the goggle lens. Putting it inside ruins the C-22 Anti-fog Coating. You’re not supposed to touch that. Even looking at it at an angle wears it out. Probably just talking about it causes some disintegration.

The outside is also easier to put a new one on due to wear or we change names again. Plus, Ski Patrol needs to be able to remove it to see your eyes.

The things you learn here!

Last edited:

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
@Dwight and everyone else - If you see the popup once, and don't reload that page, it comes up every time you re-visit that page (via using the browser "back" button").

So if it pops up, you clear it, click on a thread/link, and then hit the "back" button you will see it again.

If you get the popup and reload that page at that time, then it should not show up again for 48 hours.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
@Dwight and everyone else - If you see the popup once, and don't reload that page, it comes up every time you re-visit that page (via using the browser "back" button").

So if it pops up, you clear it, click on a thread/link, and then hit the "back" button you will see it again.

If you get the popup and reload that page at that time, then it should not show up again for 48 hours.
Thanks Dave.

James

Out There
Instructor
Call H something else and I’m fine with it. Otherwise, that’s the last thing we need is more of that. Calling Thomas Paine as a witness.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Call H something else and I’m fine with it. Otherwise, that’s the last thing we need is more of that. Calling Thomas Paine as a witness.
I'm partial to more than one, but since I had to make a choice, I picked H.
I took that picture laying on my belly just about the East Wall Traverse to snap that shot of Willy's Staircase right after a patroller boot packed and got first tracks.

Because our site logo is red white and blue, which was based on a clean concept in the beginning, and because SkiTalk is such a global site, I didn't really connect the red stripes to a patriotic theme until Dave said something. In fact, when I look at it, I still relate it to our logo.
This.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We just had a 7-0 run! This really has been exciting and the back and forth of a couple

Sponsor