• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

BUY NOW! New SkiTalk.com BUFF® Neck Gaiter

wiread

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Yes... if you've already voted on the device/browser you're on, the link will just show you results.
When I follow the link on the first page, it takes to the spot to register and vote, so this time I did again, but then because I already voted it tells me there's a problem with the submission and leaves me at the registration page?

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
When I follow the link on the first page, it takes to the spot to register and vote, so this time I did again, but then because I already voted it tells me there's a problem with the submission and leaves me at the registration page?
Hmm... that's not how it's working for me. Sorry... Are you on the same device/browser you voted on? @Dwight, any thoughts? Would clearing cookies perhaps cause someone to not see the results page?

Anyway, here're the current standings:

1639666935029.png

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I voted for E but if I had to choose between the two leaders I'd go with B. The retro skis look pretty cool even when scrunched up.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Maybe clear that item from your browser?

Scotty I.

I only care about the graphics
Skier
E in black, gray and white (in addition to the red, white, & blue) would match more of what I see in the lift lines.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Currently in the lead - Retro Skis

In-the-lead-SkiTalk-Retro-Skis-Petersen.jpg

James

Out There
Instructor
Since A or B is way in the lead, can we change our votes to one of those? Or will there be a runoff st some point?

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I just realized that I don't see any Hexcel skis.

I drew all of those in Adobe Illustrator a couple years ago, so there is only a small number repeated in a pattern I made.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I drew all of those in Adobe Illustrator a couple years ago, so there is only a small number repeated in a pattern I made.
I did pick up on the repeating pattern, that's fine it still has my vote.

noobski

Out on the slopes
Skier
This may have been asked...but any reason you can't go with 2 or 3 of these given how tight the race is? That might open up more revenue too? Is there some sort of minimun production you have to make and why keep it to one? I like E but I'd certainly buy two different ones...especially after reading a few of the reviews highlighting aspects I didn't think.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Voting ends 12/30 at 12:00 PM PST

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Since we had two clear winners here, we will be doing both A & B.

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 6.50.59 AM.png
Instead of having 10 winners from B, we will be doing 5 and 5 from A & B and the Grand Prize winner from B. Stay tuned.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We all win if that pop-up stops now,
No pop-ups, no site. Pop-ups are a part of the internet, there will be pop-ups from time to time, they help pay the bills.

Sponsor