• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hi from Boston area!

markdel

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hey everyone,

New here, but not new to skiing. Been meaning to join here since the old place shut down. I've got a question I'll post elsewhere, so I decided time to stop lurking and join.

My wife and I have skied for 40+ years. Early on we were regular Sugarloafers and our son learned to ski there. Then he started racing at a local area in Mass and the family ski weekends and vacations kind of went by the wayside. Once his racing career ended (he's still an avid skier thankfully), we found ourselves at Ragged Mountain in NH, and we've been there for 10 seasons now. Great people and enough mountain to be tired at the end of the day.

Looking forward to interacting with folks here!

Last edited:
TS
M

markdel

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Welcome! Or, welcome back! I assume "the old place" is EpicSki?
Yup, Epic. I hadn't been going there much at the time it went offline, so I was surprised to see it was gone. Eventually tracked this board down, though maybe it had a different name at the time?

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Yup, Epic. I hadn't been going there much at the time it went offline, so I was surprised to see it was gone. Eventually tracked this board down, though maybe it had a different name at the time?
Started as pugski.com ... now rebranded (new! improved!) as skitalk.com.

Sponsor