• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hitch a Ride from PC to Alta/Bird April 11 or 12?

Matt Merritt

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'll be heading for Park City next week and would love to spend a day or two at Alta or Snowbird but won't have a car.

Anybody living/staying in Park City and planning a day trip to Little Cottonwood who'd let me tag along? Either Tuesday or Wednesday, April 11 or 12 would work. I'll spring for gas and lunch.

If this idea doesn't work out I'll be at Deer Valley if any DV skiers feel like meeting up for a run or a beer.

MM

cosmoliu

Making fresh tracks
Skier
There’s a shuttle service called Canyon Hop that leaves PC 8-ish with stops at both Snowbird and Alta to drop off day trippers, and then returns 4-ish. At least there was as of the last time I called them about 3 years ago. They even offer a discounted one day lift ticket at a decent mark down for someone needing one. I never did the day trip, but used them for a one-way trip with luggage from PC to Snowbird probably 4 times. Worked out great for me: much better than either a private hire or the combination of a shuttle trip to the airport followed by another to Snowbird. The number I have saved in my phone for them is (801) 860-7544

Sponsor

Staff online